Sunday, May 9, 2010

Lauren is 3 months old






Three months has gone by so fast but at least it means that summer is almost here!! Lauren is so fun and EASY, I guess everything I have heard about the third child being easy is actually true!! Lauren is always cooing and happy. She will sit in her bouncer, her swing or lay on the floor to play and be completely content! She likes to lay on her play gym mat and watch all the lights and listen to the sounds. She is starting to see further distances now and can recognize voices, so she knows when we are near. Lauren is also sleeping through the night.....at least most nights=)

2 comments:

The Eccleston Family said...

Lauren is just one of the girls nows! I see so much of Katie in her!

Anonymous said...

She is gorgeous. I need to babysit so I can get my baby fix :)